BOSNIAN PYRAMID MEETS ADAM’S CALENDAR
WITH MICHAEL TELLINGER AND DR SAM OSMANAGICH
25 January – 5 February 2019 – 12 DAYS/11 NIGHTS
South Africa – Swaziland – Zimbabwe
AFRICA AS THE CRADLE OF HUMANITY – MEGALITHIC SITES, ADAM’S CALENDAR, STONE CIRCLES, LION CAVENERN, GREAT ZIMBABWE, PREMIERE MUSEUMS, ROCK ART & CARVINGS, GIANT FOOT PRINT, FOSSILS OF GIANTS, SAFARI IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, EVENING LECTURES, SPECTACULAR SCENERY AND MUCH MORE
LOT OF SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL FUN IN SEARCH FOR ORIGIN OF HUMANKIND, MEDITATION AT SACRED SITES AND SURPRISING DISCOVERIES
DAY 1 – JOHANNESBURG – FRIDAY, 25 JANUARY 2019, (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Pick up at OR TAMBO airport in Johannesburg
- Visit The Origins Centre, University of the Withwatersrand, the World’s only Museum dedicated to exploring and celebrating the History of Modern Humankind. The Centre is home to a vast collection of Paleoanthropological, Archaeological and Genetic Materials charting the Origins of Humankind.
- Evening lecture and debate.
- Accommodation at Misty Hills Hotel & Spa in Johannesburg (South Africa)
DAY 2 – SATURDAY, 26 JANUARY 2019, TSWAING CRATER AND DITSONG MUSEUM
Tswaing Crater – Close to Pretoria, South Africa, is one of the great meteor impact sites on Earth. The meteor struck around 200,000 years ago causing great devastation to most of southern Africa – affecting the climate and survival activity of the people occupying this land. An important event in early human history.
Ditsong National Museum of Natural Sciences (Transvaal Museum, est. 1892) is the custodian and documentation centre of South Africa’s natural heritage. Exhibits include hominid fossils from the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site. It also offers original fossil material usually denied to the public.
Drive to Malaga Hotel in Mpumalanga Province – 3-hour drive – arrival expected at 7pm – check in and dinner.
DAY 3 – SUNDAY, 27 JANUARY 2019 WATERVAL BOVEN (SOUTH AFRICA)
Museum – Fossils – Stone Tools – Stone Circles & Terraces
- Visit Stone Circle Museum – see the large collection of ancient tools and artefacts – Torus stones, Klerksdorp Sphere, Cone-shaped tools, ringing stones and FOSSISL of GIANTS and other mysterious creatures.
- Visit stone circle complex
- Lunch at Stone Circle Museum & Lodge – Michael Tellinger’s base.
- Take a walk among several Sone Circles that show usage and habitation for over 100,000 years.
- Hike up the hill over terraces and stone circles – Sunset overlooking Waterval Boven, endless ancient terraces, channels and thousands of stone circles.
- Dinner & Accommodation at Malaga Hotel & Spa (South Africa)
DAY 4 – MONDAY, 28 JANUARY 2019 – KRUGER MUSEUM & ADAM’S CALENDAR (SOUTH AFRICA)
- The oldest Sun Calendar on Earth found to date – On the plateau near the village of Kaapsche Hoop, overlooking the Barberton Valley, is a peaceful space filled with open sky, incredible views, and a series of standing stones known by African elders, as the “The Birthplace of The Sun” or “Inzalo y’Langa”. The site is aptly named Adam’s Calendar because the stones are placed to track the movement of the Sun, which casts shadows on the rock. This remarkable calendar was originally a large circular stone structure and in the center of the ‘circle’ are two upright stones. Its original shape is still clearly visible from satellite images. There are strong connections to Sumerian texts and the gold mining activity in the ABZU by the Anunna gods. It should be noted that the area surrounding Adam’s Calendar is extremely rich in gold.
- Lunch and a horse ride in the mountains for those who like the wild outdoors at the horse trails lodge.
Kruger Museum – South African War – Waterval Onder
- British Onslaught – First Concentration Camps – Learn about the global elite onslaught on the world through GOLD from South Africa – See the critical role Southern Africa played in the setting of the agenda for the 20th century.
- The South African War 1899-1902 The role of Paul Kruger, Cecil John Rhodes, Winston Churchill and Mahatma Ghandi.
- Dinner and Accommodation at Malaga Hotel & Spa.
DAY 5 – TUESDAY, 29 JANUARY 2019 – GIANT FOOT PRINT AND NGWENYA MINE – LION CAVERN (CROSS INTO SWAZILAND)
- The Giant Foot print is a deeply mysterious and sacred site – probably the best example of a giant foot print in rock, found anywhere on Earth. It points to a deeply mysterious past of human history and out planet – connected to giants in history and gold mining activity – not far from the oldest mine in the world in Swaziland.
- Cross the border to Swaziland – Lion Cavern at Ngwenya Mine
- This is officially recognised as the oldest mine in the world – dated by mainstream archaeology to 43,000 years. But the archaeoologist that discovered it stated openly that his findings make the mine well over 100,000 years old.
- Drive through picturesque Swaziland
- Cross the border back into South Africa – book into Pestana Hotel at Malelane on the Crocodile River 1km from the Malelane Kruger Gate.
- Sundowners, dinner and game viewing by the river. Private sunset Game Drive for those who choose.
DAY 6 – WEDNESDAY, 30 JANUARY 2019 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- Travel a full day North towards Zimbabwe, through the Kruger National park. 20.000 sq.km. of protected wildlife. Opportunity to see Big Five (lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard, rhino) plus many other animals like impalas, giraffes, zebras, crocodiles, etc.
- Luch in the park at one of the camps
- Accommoation in the park at one of the well maintaned northern camp sites.
DAY 7 – THURSDAY, 31 JANUARY 2019 KRUGER PARK – (SOUTH AFRICA & ZIMBABWE)
- Continue north through the Kruger park towards Zimbabwe.
- Cross border into Zimbabwe – this can be a frustrating experience – keep a good sense of humour. It has improved in the past few years.
- Will be picked up by our trusted Zimbabwe tour operator, Hilary.
- Drive 3,5 hour journey to the spectacular Lodge At Great Zimbabwe, near the city of Masvingo.
DAY 8 – FRIDAY, 1 FEBRUARY 2019 – GREAT ZIMBABWE (ZIMBABWE)
- Full day at the ruins – we take a lunch pack with us
- The Great Zimbabwe ruins are the most impressive and largest collection of ruins in Africa south of the Sahara. Located in the heart of southern Africa, between the Zambezi and Limpopo Rivers, they are testament to a culture of great wealth and great architectural skills…. or advanced technology from a distant past. Great Enclosure has a million granite blocks in outer walls, entirely without mortar. Walls are up to 11 meters high extending for over 800 meters.
- Visit Museum at the site.
- Return to hotel for afternoon drinks & swimming
- Relax – Great conversation overlooking the ruins – Dinner
DAY 9 – SATURDAY, 2 FEBRUAURY 2019 – GREAT ZIMBABWE DAY 2
DAY 10 – SUNDAY, 3 FEBRUARY 2019 – TRAVEL BACK TO SOUTH AFRICA
See many giant Baobab trees – thousands of years old along the way. Cross the border into South Africa and continue to our stop-over in the Mountains of Polokwane province.
DAY 11 – MONDAY, 4 FEBRUARY 2019 – JOHANNESBURG
- Travel to our hotel at City Lodge OR TAMBO Airport
- Farewell Dinner
- Conversation and Recap on the full journey
DAY 12 – TUESDAY, 5 FEBRUARY 2019 –
- Departure from OR TAMBO Airport.
- Morning – Time to see the large African market in Rosbank, Johannesburg Before your flight departs – if you catch the Gautrain from the airport directly to Rosebank and back – only 20 minutes each way – high speed train – clean and secure. Rosebank is a popular tourist place with street cafes and great restaurants and shops.
Michael Tellinger and Dr. Sam Osmanagich, two of the world’s leading experts in megalithic sites, will be co-hosting this unique, once-in-a-life-time, journey.
Tour includes: All transfers from-to Johannesburg airport, accommodation in good quality lodges for twelve days/eleven nights – breakfast and dinner – welcome and farewell dinners, all dinners – local transportation to the sites as per program, tickets to the sites and Museums – Lunches and drinks are excluded. Your hosts are two of the World’s leading experts in megalithic sites, authors, scientists and discoverers Michael Tellinger (South Africa) and Anthropology Professor Sam Osmanagich, Ph.D. (Bosnia). The Program is adjustable due to the weather conditions and other unexpected situations. Language: English.
Notes: This is an exclusive tour with limited number of participants. Hiking shoes necessary. This is during summer in southern Africa – expect warm to hot temperatures – between 25 – 38 celcius. Hats and neck cover is suggested – sun block cream – we will have in stock. Rain and thunderstorms may occur, so have a rain coat with you. (www.weather.com).
FOOD: Organizers will try to satisfy gluten-free and vegetarian needs, but holds no responsibility. Have to have passport valid at least 6 months after entering South Africa and 2 empty pages in passport. Organizers will accommodate participants who come one day early, for additional charge. Visas are not required for Swaziland and Zimbabwe – pay visa fee at the border. Check before travel if visa is needed for mentioned countries. Consult your local health coverage provider for international medical coverage.
Sam and myself, Michael, look forward to sharing this unique journey of mystery and wonder with you and connecting to the spirit of the African land, the animals, and the ancestors, on our travels – while we gain new insights and knowledge throughout the journey.
PRICE FOR THE TOUR:
EURO 2,900 – Per person sharing.
(Price does not include flights or airline tickets to and from Johannesburg)
- Price is per person in double occupancy rooms sharing
- Private rooms single occupancy – add on 600 Euro
- Children 5-12 years old: 30% discount
DEPOSIT: 50% Required by 20 October 2018
BALANCE of FEE: Required by 15 November 2018
PAYMENTS: PayPal or Direct bank transfer
PayPal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details:
Stone Circle Tours
First National Bank (FNB)
Account number: 62687791775
Branch Code: 270451
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
BOOKINGS / RESERVATIONS:
Please fill in the BOOKING FORM on this link:
Email contact: Melissa Wenecke at the Stone Circle office in Waterval Boven email@example.com
Office number is +27 (0) 13 257 0479
– Cancellations: Deposits refunded up to 15 November 2018 – No charge
– Cancellation within 60-30 days before the Tour starts- is charged 20% of the total booking amount
– Cancellation within 30-10 days before the Tour starts – is charged 50% of the total booking amount
– Cancellation within the 10 days before the Tour starts or NO SHOW is charged 100% of the reservation fee
Dr. Sam at Adam’s Calendar in 2018