Join me Michael Tellinger & Dean Liprini from 4 – 21 MARCH 2018
In Understanding the Interconnections of All Things We Heal Ourselves, We Heal Our Earth. We will explore, interact with and connect to the nature and spirit of the ancient megalithic Sacred Sites of southern Africa, the energy, wisdom and memory they hold.
Taking time for meditation, ceremonies and the seeding of intentions for oneself, our Mother Earth and humanity.
An experience that will transform the way you perceive yourself and the world around you.
Our Sacred Sites Adventure Journey will take us through four countries, on a journey of re-discovery.
South Africa – Botswana – Namibia – Zimbabwe
The Spirit of Mother Africa is deeply rooted in the Earth and land and in all that She nurtures; her Trees, her animals and her people. We will explore, interact and connect to this Nature and Spirit that surround the ancient Sacred Sites of Southern Africa and the energy, wisdom and memory they hold.
From Adams Calendar the ‘Lost city of Enki’ and the Mysterious Stone Circles of Waterval Boven to the Great Zimbabwe Ruins and Victoria Falls “The smoke that thunders!” to Namibia on the Okavango River, to the Bushmen of Botswana and the “Mountain of the Gods” Tsodillo Hills.
We will experience authentic meetings and interactions with the indigenous “Originals” and their healers, taking time for meditation, ceremonies and the seeding of intentions for oneself, the planet and humanity. All this will be performed with a lightness of heart as we co-create a fun-filled journey where we re-discover and remember the inner and outer landscapes that surround and enshrine us.
A journey into the antiquity of the human spirit.
FULL TOUR COST: $5000 per person sharing
17 nights. Includes accommodation and meals (except where stated), transport, portage, game lodge, guide fees and game drive as well an internal transfer flights. Excludes International flights to and from South Africa.
ARRIVE no later than March 4th at Johannesburg (Accommodation will be arranged at a Hotel airport )
DEPART 21st March (Johannesburg or Nelspruit)
4 March: Meet in Johannesburg
We will all come together for our first of many African Sundowners and dinner at our hotel and an opportunity to meet and greet our awesome group of spiritual adventurers.
5 March: Botswana / Tsodilo Hills – Mountain of the Gods
An early morning departure flight to Maun Botswana! Tsodilo Hills here we come! An unforgettable 5 day overland journey to Tsodilo Hills – Mountain of the Gods and the Serpent Cave, one of the earliest yet archaeologically recorded ceremonial site in the world – 75 000 years old!
This will be a professionally fully catered professional, safari camping section, starting with our first overnight, We arrive in the late afternoon at the base of the great Mother Mountain of Sacred Tsodilo Hills where our camp will be set up for us in the wilderness. Just before sunset we will gather and do a circle around an old African Baobab Tree and enjoy a fireside dinner.
6 March: Tsodilo Hills – The Great Mother “Ama” Mountain
The day will be spent wondering the sacred hills, with the many shamanic rock paintings and engravings. We visit the sacred Yoni and spring of the Ama, for a meditation. Dean will share some techniques that can help to better Tap or tune into the collective song held withing the sacred caves and shelters.
7 March: Tsodilo Hills – Serpent Cave (B/L/D)
The Serpent Cave is a sacred African ceremonial place featuring a 27ft, naturally formed python in the stone.
The preeminent Zulu Shaman, Baba Credo Mutwa visited this space as an initiate many years ago where he made offerings of jasper spear heads to the serpent, as many had done before him.
In the early morning we will visit the cave with our Bushman guide “Kuntai” and will make a fire the original way by rubbing two sticks together, and we will offer prayers and intentions for humanity and Mother Earth.
The serpent represents the Milky Way, and being a conduit to the stars, prayers were offered through the serpent to the star gods and goddesses as is the African way. There will be plenty of time for group and alone time, wanderings and meditation. In the evening, a fireside dinner and storytelling.
8 March: Tsodilo Hills – The Great Father “Aba” Mountain
The Father “Aba” Mountain, we journey to the great Father Mountain, here we visit a special Lion Painting and the painted White Serpent Cave, finally we ascend to the great Guardian of the Father Mountain.
Dean will share his insights to this ancient watchman that has astronomical alignments. What has this ancient stone being seen? What can we see? Here we experience an unforgettable sunset.
Back for another awesome fireside dinner at our special bush camp.
9 March: Namibia Ngepi Camp
Early Morning departure to Ngepi Camp, on the banks of the Great Okovango River, we spend the afternoon at our leisure, swim in the only hippo and crocodile safe pool cage emerged in the River.
At sunset we will take an amazing boat ride together to see the the animals coming down to drink on the banks of the river, at the awesome time of the day… Red African sunset cruise and sundowner time… what a treat!
10 March: Ngepi Camp
A full Day at Ngepi Camp on the Okavango.
Take a paddle in a dugout canoe with a local guide on the Okovango river and get up close to the hippos and crocs. A day at our leisure on the banks of the Great Okavango River.
Possible private day walks and Safaris available, ending again with an amazing African sundowner sunset cruise.
We will also have a story telling with the locals and ask them about the mysterious feared Black Dragon!
11 March: Victoria Falls
Towards the ‘Smoke That Thunders’. We journey across the Caprivi Strip that borders Angola, Zambia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
We enter Zimbabwe. Overnight at Vic Falls. Taking in the amazing landscape views, its tribal people and animals.
12 March: Victoria Falls
We awake and spend the morning visiting this powerful and sacred waterfall – the smoke that thunders! A once in a lifetime experience! Lunch at the falls.
After Lunch we will be met by our local Zimbabwe Guide, to lead us to the Zimbabwe ruins. Camp fire and dinner African style! Overnight around the Ruins.
13 March: Zimbabwe ruins
We spend the day wondering through the incredible structures that enshrine the Zimbabwe ruins.
Our local guides will share with us their stories and legends. We will have plenty of free time to explore by ourselves the spirit and energies of this special place.
Another magical sunset meditation and evening by the fireside.
14 March: Zimbabwe ruins
Another full day exploring the ancient African landscape and the megalithic structures that rise out of these magical hills.
Michael will share more of his insights to the Zimbabwe ruins and the ancient cultures, that spent time here. Dean will share more of his insights to the Earth Energy flows and sacred song lines traversing Africa and that are also found here .
Time for group meditations and free time. African Sunset and Fireside dinner and story telling
15 March: Kruger National Park
We will travel from Zimbabwe through the border gate into South Africa and into the famous Kruger National Park North Gate and onto one of the best camps in the park! The Pafuri Camp is made up of luxury Safari tents set on the banks of the Luvuvhu River, which is located in the northern part of Kruger National Park. This is a fully serviced camp providing all meals and high tea. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining in the communal area as well as an outdoor swimming pool.
The luxurious tents each come with a private, furnished verandah with views over the river where many animals can be seen. Each comes with a private en suite bathroom. Linen and towels are provided.
What animals will greet us what can we learn from these amazing animals? In the late afternoon and into the evening we will join a professional guide and head into the African Bushveld, for a sunset game drive safari.
16 March: Kruger National Park
We indulge ourselves and spend another awesome day in this luxurious Game Lodge Pafuri Camp in the Kruger Park, optional game drives high tea and all the bells and whistles overlooking the Luvuvu River and the steady flow of the African animals enjoying their day!
17 March: Kruger National Park – Waterval Boven
After another optional early morning game drive is also available at your own cost, or a leisurely breakfast overlooking the river we spend the next day slowly driving through Kruger Park down southward to Numbi Gate, ending up at our accommodations at Malaga Hotel
18 March: Stone Circles Museum – Home of Ubuntu in Waterval Boven
The next morning, We visit the Stone Circle Museum in Waterval Boven, for lunch and an afternoon show and tell by Michael in the Stone Circles Museum, this will give us a deeper insight and feeling for these mysterious stone circles that cover the surrounding landscape and that we will be exploring the next day!
Afternoon sunset at Malaga Hotel relax and unwind.
19 March: Mysterious Stone Circles of Waterval Boven
These stone circles have mystified explorers for more than 500 years and continue to do so today. Michael’s fresh approach to investigating these structures and the energetic fields around them has led to a new level of interest from scientists and researchers, historians and archaeologists alike, and has put South Africa on the map of unexplained ancient energetic sites of the world.
We will spend the day exploring the hills and valleys of Waterval Boven, littered with dozens of stone circles, channels and terraces for you to experience. Several of the stone artefacts in Michael’s museum were found in this area. At the end of the day we will enjoy sunset sundowners, a swim and relaxed dinner at our hotel.
Overnight at Malaga Hotel.
20 March: Equinox Sunrise Ceremony – Adam’s Calendar
After early morning coffee, we head back to the Blue Swallow Nature Reserve to do a ceremony at Adam’s Calendar site, for the Magical Sunrise of the Autumn Equinox.
Here Michael will also share more about the Stone Man, Dumuzi’s grave, the ‘Workshop’, the first Sphinx and human like monoliths. After brunch in our hotel, we will be hiking, horse riding or visiting Kaapschehoop – a quaint historic mining town.
Finishing our journey with a magical Fireside dinner and drumming circle at Stone Circles, drumming our collective heartfelt gratitude up to the stars and into our Mother Earth.
If you would like to join this special Sacred Sites Equinox Tour of South Africa with Michael Tellinger and Dean Liprini a deposit of $2,500 is required by the 1st December 2017 with the balance due 1st February 2018.
To register please click here. There is limited space available so please don’t delay.
GENERAL INFORMATION, REGISTRATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS & RELEASE OF LIABILITY: PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
The Tour Includes the following:
- 17 Nights & 18 Days
- All transport upon arrival in South Africa (including Internal Transfer Flights)
- All accommodation throughout the tour, including game lodge and a game drive
- All meals (except where stated)
- All admission fees for specialist tours and specialist guides at the various sites
- General tips (bus drivers, hotel porters, maids, tips for meals – you may tip personally when moved to
Not included in tour price:
- Airfares to and from OR Tambo International Airport / Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Beverages with meals
- Tips for guides
- General spending money
- If you arrive or depart other than with the group there will be additional transfer fees for being met at the airport, for transport to the hotel, and for accommodations beyond the duration of the tour.
- Entrance visa to South Africa needs to be applied for before arrival.
Accommodation and Meals:
- Tour accommodations are carefully chosen to provide tour participants with quality accommodations, hospitality, and service at reasonable cost.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the price of the tour where stated.
- Tour prices are based on two people sharing a room with either double or twin beds. (If you are travelling on your own we will pair you with another tour participant unless you have chosen a single room)
- A single room may be available at the stated single-supplement cost.
Passport & Visas:
Passport: You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure. It is strongly suggested that you take a photocopy of your passport with you in case the original one gets lost.
Visas: Visas to South Africa are based on country of origin. Please check whether you will need an entry visa to South Africa: Citizens of the USA – do not require visas for South Africa.
Please get travel insurance and relevant visas before booking this tour
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Should you require a private room, the single supplement of $1000 will apply.
- A deposit of $2,500 is due on or before the 1st December 2017 will secure your place on this tour – the balance will be due by the 1st February 2018.
- Once you have paid your deposit, you will be required to register for the tour using our Guest Registration Form
- Once the deposit and registration form has been completed you will receive an email confirming your place on the tour.
Our preferred option is Bank Transfers – these are the cheapest. (Bank transfers can take up to a week to reach us in South Africa)
FIRSTRAND Bank Ltd
Cnr Simmonds & Pritchard Streets, Johannesburg, 2000
Suid Afrika (ZA) Republic of South Africa
Branch Code: 250805
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Payee Bank Account Name: SACRED SITE TOURS
Bank Account Number: 62555350124
Alternatively payments can be made via credit card through Paypal below.
Payments, Refunds & Insurance:
- A 50% deposit is required 4 months in advance for large groups of 15 people or more (as per registration details), to secure your reservation.
- The full payment of the cost of the trip must be paid at least 2 months before the trip starts (as per registration details), unless other arrangements have been stipulated.
- All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
- Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
- Each group or individual is responsible for all medical and other insurances and their own international travel arrangements.
- For unforeseen circumstances, you should consider personal accident, baggage, and trip cancellation
insurance – such policies are available through most travel agencies. Baggage, as well as personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses, or packs are the sole responsibility of the owner.
If you need to cancel your participation, you may:
- Transfer your registration to another person
- Partial refunds may be given prior to 30 days before departure excluding deposit. No refund is given if cancellation is within 30 days of departure (as per registration details).
- Please send cancellation notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although it is unlikely, if the tour is cancelled by us, you will receive a full and complete refund.
- Sacred Sites Tours reserves the right to alter any tour or to cancel any tour in which the minimum occupancy is not reached or for any other reason.
- We recommend that you take out trip cancellation insurance to cover refund of your airfare in such a case.
Terms & Conditions:
- Sacred Sites Tours reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
- Sacred Sites Tours reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
- Sacred Sites Tours purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control.
- Sacred Sites Tours and its associates cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
- While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Sacred Sites Tours does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Sacred Sites , it’s members, co- facilitators Michael Tellinger and Dean Liprini, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
- Sacred Sites Tours and or its agents and associates give notice that all tickets, vouchers, or other issuance for conveyance or accommodation made by them, are made as agents for participants of Sacred Sites Tours upon the express condition that we are not liable for any accident, injury, damage, loss, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through acts or default of any hotel personnel. Sacred Sites Tours or its agents and associates accept no responsibility for losses or incidental expenses due to delay or change in schedules, hotel booking irregularities, defaults, accidents, sickness, quarantine, emergency, weather, strikes, war, or other causes. All such losses are the sole responsibility of the participants.The right is reserved to not accept or retain as a participant any person whose acts or conduct are judged to be detrimental or in conflict with the safety, interest, comfort, harmony, or well-being of the group as a whole.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Health and Ability:
I am aware that this trip requires me to have an above average level of fitness and travel, camping, walking – often up hills, and in some cases bending and climbing, are daily activities, and I hereby affirm that I accept the inherent risks involved in exploring sites of antiquity, and that I do not have any physical, emotional, or other disability which would create a hazard for myself, my guides, or other tour participants.
Photography and Film:
I hereby agree to permit Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and other participants to take pictures and make video or film records without further approval or recourse, and I understand and agree that such photographs and recordings may be used for professional, commercial, and promotional purposes.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability:
In consideration of, and in part payment for the right to participate in the trip and services, activities and food arranged on my behalf by Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and associates, I do hereby state that I fully assume all risks of illness, injury or death. I hereby release Sacred Sites Tours, its agents and associates from all claims and action for damages in connection with the trip for which I am issuing payment. I concur that the foregoing shall be binding on me personally as well as on my heirs.
Payment, in the form of deposit, or payment, partial or full, shall constitute consent to all terms contained herein.